APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT CAMPING
The reason for this application is to find out information about your family so we can place future campers in areas where they would best fit with the existing campers. We feel along with having a nice lake and campground, that the people and friendships that are formed make camping a lifetime experience that will last for many years to come.
Address and Phone Number:
Number of family members and their ages:
Please use this space to share information about your family:
Size, Year, and Type of camper:
Would you want a boat slip?:
Would you want winter boat storage?:
Are you at another campground at this time?:
If so what time of year is best to call so you don't lose your deposit if one applies?:
Thank you very much for showing interest in Lizzie Shores Resort. We hope to be getting back to you soon.
Please send application to:
Chris or Kim Guck
47627 East Lake Lizzie Road
Pelican Rapids MN 56572
Kim's Cell: 218-280-2440
Chris' Cell: 218-849-5622
* Permanent Camping
* Sewer, Water, Electricity & Telephone Hook-ups
* Dump Station
* Campfire Rings
* Boat Launch on Site
* Boat Slips on Aluminum Marina Dock
* Diving Raft
* Double Hoop Basketball Court
(30 ft. x 40 ft.)
* Single Hoop Basketball Court
(16 ft. x 16 ft.)
* Sand Volleyball Court, Sandbox & Swings
* King Kong Rainbow Playground System
* 1200 ft. of Safe & Sandy Swimming Beach
* 200 Shoreline Fishing
* Screened-in Fish Cleaning House with Running Water
* Fabulous Fishing for Walleyes, Crappies, Northern Sunfish, Large Mouth Bass & Bluegills
* Boat Storage
* Great Lake Structure and Depth Covering 4,035 Acres
* Access to Crystal Lake
* Well-kept, Clean & Quiet Family Orientated Campground
We are located 8 miles north of Pelican Rapids, MN on Hwy. 59, then 1 mile east on East Lake Lizzie Road or 15 miles south of Detroit Lakes on Hwy. 59 then 1 mile east on East Lake Lizzie Road.
We are a quick and easy 45 minute drive from the Fargo-Moorhead area.
Area attractions include several golf courses, antique shops, unique shops, amusement parks, fine dining, shopping, parks, theaters, horseback riding, music festivals, arts in the park, Turkey Days and many other activities.